My name is Claire Bickel, and I am a world-renowned movie critic. I judge a movie solely on its storyline, quality, and portrayal of characters. Action and comedy are my favorite genres, but if you combine both, it might just be considered a great movie in my eyes. Now, there are a lot of different movies out in the world, but some stand out more than others. The addition of notable characters in a movie often leaves an audience remembering certain aspects of the film and therefore, remembering and enjoying the movie. A movie worth remembering is a movie worthy of my praise. I am a busy woman; I do not enjoy wasting my time watching a movie that I will cease to think about ever again.

In terms of my least favorite genre, I am not one for romance movies. I can handle a romantic comedy, but anything less boring. Again, I don’t like to waste my time. I also dislike predictable movies. If I can predict the ending, then I will say it again; “waste of my time.” I need an ending that keeps me on my toes or one that isn’t exactly in line with the storyline in my head. A little bit of surprise never hurt anyone.

I do believe that I am a trustworthy source of information due to my growing knowledge of the cinema. I have seen lots of films and therefore have much to compare to. I also deeply inspect and analyze features of films that most people fail see. In summary, I see things others can’t. I try my best to see the positive in movies rather than focusing on negative aspects. I wouldn’t call myself a film cynic, but if something negative stands out, I most certainly will take note.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Thoughts: Moonlight

Everything Everywhere All at Once